- Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 2011-02-10
- Current Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 8.80 MB
- Language: English, Danish
- Seller: Shape Aps
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Shape ApS
Add to Favorite apps
★ "Expenditure is a gorgeous way to track expenses on your iPhone." -- Gizmodo★ "Expenditure is simple, succinct and sufficient. Exactly what an expense-tracking application should be." -- 148apps.com★ "Expenditure is…..
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Nice clean UI, missing some features
Edwin Boaz Soenaryo write:
Of all the expense tracking apps I've tried in AppStore, Expenditure clearly wins in terma of UI. It's clean and efficient.
It will be useful to know the breakdown of expenses, at least in %. A bar/pie is a plus.
Also, top categories could use an ascending sort, as most likely we want to see top expenses, not top earnings.
Does everything right. Most Usable UI, gracefully adapts to currencies.
Karl Pestka write:
This is the one to get if you need to
- record expenses and income on the fly with minimal fidgeting
- keep an eye on the monthly budget
- or keep an eye on the overall balance of your transactions
- see top categories in spending / earning from the first screen
- see your spending/earning recent history with one click
- get in and out without waiting for UI to load
- deal with another currency now and then
The last point - multiple currencies - is what puts this app ahead of other simple expense trackers. Very well done.
Lots of little things that just make sense - like when you're in the middle of entering a transaction, and you realize you don't have a category for the current transaction, you can create a new category on the fly. Thank you thank you thank you.
My other favorite feature is LOVELY BIG BUTTONS.
And it makes a "cha-ching" sound when you finish entering a transaction. Yesssss
This app is NOT for you if you want one app to
- sync with bank accounts
- sync with the cloud (although it can export to email)
- track more than one account balance
- track debts (owed or due)
I really appreciate simplicity, and not having a bunch of complex features I don't need. This app as everything I need to keep me accountable. Cha-chinggg!
My only wish: landscape note entry. Otherwise - great work!
Doesn't show total income or total expense. You need to add simple thing like that. Other then that it's a great app.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «Expenditure» applications
As a taxi driver, you normally use a pen and diary to keep your records for Taxi jobs on a daily basis. Then you need to calculate the total. All this takes time, some days you remember and some days… [more..]
Price: $6.99 |